Concliusion of RUS104 for this SEM!!!

Well it is certainly a new thing for me. Everyday there will be a new thing for me to learn in this subject. I manage to make many new friends, sleep late, getting hurt (a small hurt). Some may thing that this studio project are a waste of time, but for me it is the gold time in my life that I will never get back. After project 8 have complete, the following day was somewhat empty to me. I went to studio but the only thing that I saw was an empty studio and I realize that I miss being busy in studio with my friend, all the bad and good moment we create are very precious making me more sad at the moment. I’m not a good painter neither a good designer but I’m learning and I know I am getting better at it each day because I find some people admire my work and that put a smile in my face because it is always a good thing for people to acknowledge your work. Not to forget to my studio master Sir Azree since he is the most awesome person I meet in my life and I respect him not because of his achievement but because of his failure that make him the person he is today, his experience was the best thing to hear during our studio trip at langkawi. Because of that I’m looking forward for the next studio in the next sem. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PROJECT 5: SENSE OF PLACE: NEIGHBOURHOOD & COMMUNITY

PROJEK 3: Application of Design Elements and Principles

PROJECT 6: INTEGRATED PROJECT: DESIGN & BUILD ‘AN AMPHITHEATRE STAGE’